VERSION DATE – September 2015
1. NAVIGATION ON THE SITE
1. 1. ACCESS TO THE SITE Necessary hardware and software to access the internet and this Site are the sole responsibility of the user. The Company reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to suspend or terminate access or navigation to all or part of the Site and/or its content and/or the available services without prior notice and without entitling any user to claim any indemnity or compensation. You must not attempt to modify the Site (or any associated content, software or any element of it) or to obtain unauthorised access to the Site. Information submitted to or accessed via this Site may not be secure and you should use discretion in deciding what information you send to us via the Site. Information and emails sent to/from the Site may undergo email filtering and virus scanning, including by third party 2 contractors. The Company does not warrant that such filters and scans will be effective in removing viruses or other potentially harmful code.
1. 2. LINKS The Site may include links to other websites or other internet sources. As the Company cannot control these websites and external sources, the Company cannot be held responsible for the provision or display of these websites and external sources, and may not be held liable for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these websites or external sources. Furthermore, the Company is not liable to the user or any other person for any demonstrated or alleged damage, harm or loss resulting from (directly or indirectly) or in relation to the use of, or the fact of having had confidence in, the content, goods or services available on these third party websites or external sources.
1. 3. USER RESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOUR Each user warrants:
1. 4. USER GENERATED CONTENT (WHEN APPLICABLE) Users are solely liable for any content they may post or upload onto the Site and the consequences of disclosing or broadcasting such content. The Company does not approve any content, opinion, suggestion or notice generated by users and the Company declines any and all responsibility and liability in respect of any such content. However, the Company reserves the right, but not the obligation, to monitor use of the Site and to remove any content which, in its sole discretion, would breach these Terms & Conditions, may be offensive, illegal or otherwise objectionable in any way. The user warrants that any content they upload or otherwise make available on the Site (“user content”) is either their own original work or they have all necessary rights and consents from the owners of the user content to post, upload and make available that user content to the Site. The user permits the Company to use, copy, modify, reproduce, communicate, adapt, publish and perform in public the user content (and may licence third parties to do any of those things) in any manner (including in part) for any purpose anywhere in the world, without cost and without further reference to the user (and the user consents to any use or act done by the Company and its licensees which would but for this clause infringe the user’s moral rights in the user content).
2. PROTECTION OF THE SITE CONTENT
The Site and each of its elements (including all text, images, web pages, sounds, videos, designs, trademarks, logos and other material on or accessible via the Site) as well as any software required to be used in relation to the former, data bases and newsletters (the “Content”), may contain confidential information and information that is protected by intellectual property rights. Unless otherwise expressly stated on the Site, the Company exclusively owns all intellectual property rights related to the Content and the Company does not grant any user any license or other right other than a right to view the Content via the Site. The user may access and view the Content (in whole or in part) of the Site for personal and private use only. Any reproduction or use or other exploitation of Content for any other purposes (whatever the manner or the kind) is expressly prohibited. Users must not copy, modify, create derivative pieces of work, assemble, decompile, assign, sub-licence or transfer in any way any Content or other elements of the Site or any material (including software) related to the Site without the Company’s prior written consent.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION
4. RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY
While the Company uses reasonable commercial efforts to ensure that the information provided on this Site is correct and up-to-date, inaccuracies may occur. Information on this Site is generic and is not designed to take into account the specific objectives, needs and circumstances of any particular user. The Company provides no guarantee, representation or warranty as to the correctness, fitness for purpose, accuracy, currency or exhaustiveness of the information provided on the Site. Your use of the Site is at your own risk and the Content is provided to you “as is”. The Company allows free access to the Site and declines all responsibility and may not be held liable in any case:
5. THE COMPANY
5 The Company will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the use of the Site, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Nothing in these Terms & Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights available to you under any applicable law.
Keep up to date with wine + viticultural information, new wine releases & events.