1. Preheat oven to 170C and line two baking trays with non-stick paper.
2. Melt the chocolate in short bursts in the microwave. Set aside to cool
3. In a bowl, beat together the olive oil and sugars until creamy. Pour in the melted chocolate and mix until combined.
4. Lightly whisk the egg with the vanilla and whisk into the butter/sugar/chocolate mixture.
5. Fold in the dry ingredients and chocolate chips until just combined.
6. Place tablespoons of the dough on a baking tray and bake for 15 – 18 minutes until the edges of the cookies are firm. Allow to cool on a baking tray for10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
Keep up to date with wine + viticultural information, new wine releases & events.